GAME DAY: Hurricanes Begin 3-in-3; Host Blades at 7pm
Lethbridge, AB – The Lethbridge Hurricanes begin a three-in-three weekend tonight as they welcome the Saskatoon Blades at the ENMAX Centre at 7:00pm.
The Hurricanes (26-24-6-0) are coming off a 6-3 loss on Tuesday against the Tri-City Americans. Brad Morrison, Taylor Ross and Logan Barlage scored in the losing cause. The ‘Canes enter play tonight 1-3-0-0 in their last four outings and 4-4-2-0 in their last 10 games. Lethbridge sits second in the Central Division with 58 points on the year.
The Blades (29-26-2-1) won their third straight game on Wednesday as they earned a 3-2 victory in Cranbrook over the Kootenay Ice. Kirby Dach, Dawson Davidson and Michael Farren scored in the win while Nolan Maier made 25 saves for his 20th triumph of the season. The Blades enter play tonight holding down the final Wild Card playoff position in the Eastern Conference with 61 points. The Blades are 1-5-0-0 in their last six road games.
Tonight will be the third meeting of the season between the Hurricanes and Blades; the ‘Canes are 0-1-1-0 in the two games prior. Tonight will also be the final trip to Lethbridge this season for Saskatoon.
Tickets for tonight, and tomorrow’s game against the Edmonton Oil Kings, can be purchased for a combined $32 by calling 403-329-SEAT (7328) or by visiting the ENMAX Centre Ticket Centre. Single game tickets can also be purchased online by visiting www.lethbridgehurricanes.com.
2017-2018 REGULAR SEASON STATS LEADERS:
Goals (38) – Jordy Bellerive Assists (45) – Calen Addison
Points (77) – Jordy Bellerive
PIMS (70) – Matthew Stanley Plus/Minus (+17) – Ty Prefontaine
Wins (32) – Logan Flodell Shutouts (3) – Logan Flodell
Save % (.911) – Logan Flodell Goals Against Average (3.04) – Logan Flodell
– Jordy Bellerive has points in 3 straight games (1g-4a); 9 of 10 games (8g-5a); 44 of 54 (36g-38a)
– Brad Morrison has points in 3 straight games (4g-1a); 5 of 6 games (4g-5a); 15 of 18 games (11g-17a)
– Calen Addison has points in 2 straight games (3a); 4 of 5 games (5a); 23 of 39 games (4g-35a)
– Matthew Stanley has points in 2 straight games (2a)
– Jadon Joseph has points in 2 of 3 games (3a); 5 of 9 games (2g-6a); 10 of 20 games (4g-10a)
– Dylan Cozens has points in 7 of 8 games (5g-10a); 9 of 13 games (6g-11a); 26 of 39 games (15g-25a)
– Zane Franklin has points in 4 of 9 games (6a); 6 of 14 games (2g-8a); 14 of 32 games (6g-14a)
– Taylor Ross has points in 8 of 12 games (5g-7a); 11 of 19 games (8g-11a); 15 of 25 games (12g-13a)
– Egor Zudilov has points in 3 of 5 games (3a)
– Tate Olson has points in 3 of 7 games (1g-4a)
– Logan Barlage has points in 2 of 3 games (2g)
2017-2018 REGULAR SEASON LEADERS:
– Jordy Bellerive is tied 10th in WHL Scoring with 77 points & is tied 9th in WHL Goals with 38
– Jordy Bellerive is tied 3rd in WHL Power Play Goals with 15 & tied 20th in WHL Power Play Assists with 20
– Calen Addison is tied 10th in WHL Defenseman Scoring with 52 points & tied 2nd in WHL PP Assists with 29
– Calen Addison is 17th in WHL Assists with 45
– Dylan Cozens is tied 2nd in WHL Rookie Scoring with 41 points & tied 1st in WHL Rookie Goals with 16
– Logan Flodell is 3rd in WHL Games Played with 48 & 2nd in WHL Minutes by a Goaltender with 2782
– Logan Flodell is 2nd in WHL Shots Faced with 1590 & 2nd in WHL Saves with 1449
– Logan Flodell is tied 1st in WHL Wins with 32 & 4th in Shutouts with 3
– Calen Addison is 15 points away from 100 career points
– Tate Olson is 3 games away from 300 career games
– Jordy Bellerive is 7 assists away from 100 career assists
– Jordy Bellerive is 10 games away from 100 games
– Brad Morrison is 1 point away from 250 career points
– Zane Franklin is 2 points away from 50 career points
– Owen Blocker is 12 games away from 100 career games
– Logan Flodell is 3 games away from 150 career games