GAME DAY: Hurricanes Look to Stay Perfect Against Rebels
Lethbridge, AB – The Lethbridge Hurricanes play the back-half of a home-and-home set tonight as they travel to Red Deer to face the Rebels at 7:00pm at the ENMAX Centrium.
The Hurricanes (18-19-3-0) are coming off a 5-4 shootout victory over the Rebels in the first half of the home-and-home on Tuesday at the ENMAX Centre. Brad Morrison scored twice and added one in the shootout in his ‘Canes debut while Logan Barlage netted the shootout winner. The win snapped a two-game losing streak for the Hurricanes. The ‘Canes are 6-11-1-0 on the road this season.
The Rebels (10-22-7-3) have lost nine straight games entering the game tonight after the shootout loss in Lethbridge on Tuesday. The Rebels have posted a 5-11-2-2 record on home ice this season but have lost their last 11 games at home. Their last home ice victory was October 28th over the Regina Pats.
Tonight will be the third of six meetings on the season between the Hurricanes and Rebels. The ‘Canes are 2-0-0-0 against Red Deer so far this year.
Tune in to 106.7 ROCK beginning at 6:45pm for the pre-game show. You can also visit Browns Socialhouse to watch the game as they are your Home Away From Home.
2017-2018 REGULAR SEASON STATS LEADERS:
Goals (23) – Jordy Bellerive Assists (38) – Calen Addison
Points (54) – Jordy Bellerive
PIMS (44) – Jordy Bellerive Plus/Minus (+9) – Ty Prefontaine
Wins (25) – Logan Flodell Shutouts (3) – Logan Flodell
Save % (.912) – Logan Flodell Goals Against Average (3.09) – Logan Flodell
– Jordy Bellerive has points in 8 straight games (7g-7a); 12 of 15 games (9g-12a); 31 of 38 (23g-29a)
– Brad Morrison has points in 2 straight games (3g-1a)
– Calen Addison has points in 7 of 8 games (10a); 9 of 12 games (1g-12a); 18 of 26 games (4g-28a)
– Egor Zudilov has points in 4 of 6 games (1g-3a); 5 of 8 games (1g-4a); 7 of 12 games (2g-5a)
– Jadon Joseph has points in 3 of 4 games (1g-3a); 5 of 10 games (2g-4a)
– Dylan Cozens has points in 3 of 6 games (2g-1a); 5 of 11 games (4g-2a); 20 of 32 games (11g-15a)
– Jake Elmer has points in 5 of 12 games (5g-2a); 6 of 15 games (7g-2a)
– Taylor Ross has points in 4 of 8 games (3g-6a); 8 of 14 games (7g-7a)
– Igor Merezhko has points in 3 of 6 games (1g-3a); 4 of 8 games (1g-4a); 8 of 14 games (2g-7a)
– Zane Franklin has points in 5 of 11 games (2g-4a); 8 of 16 games (4g-6a); 10 of 21 games (5g-7a)
– Brendan Stafford has points in 3 of 5 games (1g-2a)
2017-2018 REGULAR SEASON LEADERS:
– Jordy Bellerive is tied 18th in WHL Scoring with 54 points & is tied 16th in WHL Goals with 24
– Jordy Bellerive is tied 6th in WHL Power Play Goals with 11 & tied 12th in WHL Power Play Assists with 15
– Calen Addison is tied 3rd in WHL Defenseman Scoring with 45 points & tied 2nd in WHL PP Assists with 26
– Calen Addison is 7th in WHL Assists with 38
– Dylan Cozens is tied 4th in WHL Rookie Scoring with 27 points & tied 4th in WHL Rookie Goals with 11
– Logan Flodell is 3rd in WHL Games Played with 36 & 2nd in WHL Minutes by a Goaltender with 2098
– Logan Flodell is 2nd in WHL Shots Faced with 1226 & 2nd in WHL Saves with 1118
– Logan Flodell is tied 1st in WHL Wins with 25 & 3rd in Shutouts with 3
– Matthew Stanley is 8 games away from 100 career games
– Ty Prefontaine is 7 games away from 100 career games
– Tate Olson is 5 assists away from 100 career assists
– Tate Olson is 19 games away from 300 career games
– Jordy Bellerive is 4 points away from 150 career points
– Brad Morrison is 2 goals away from 100 career goals