GAME DAY: Hurricanes Make Final Visit to Okanagan to Face Rockets
Kamloops, BC – The Lethbridge Hurricanes continue their BC road trip tonight at 8:00pm Mountain Time as they make their final visit to Kelowna to face the Rockets at Prospera Place.
The Hurricanes (21-19-3-0) are riding a four game winning streak entering the game tonight after earning a 4-2 win last night in Kamloops against the Blazers. Zane Franklin and Brad Morrison each had three points in the game while Logan Flodell made 37 saves in the victory. The ‘Canes have now won two straight road games while improving their road record to 8-11-1-0 on the season.
The Rockets (27-13-2-1) have been off since Saturday when they dropped a 3-2 decision in Vancouver to the Giants. Kelowna has posted an 8-2-0-0 record in their last ten games. Kelowna has posted the most home ice victories in the Western Conference as they own a 15-4-0-1 record at Prospera Place this season.
Tonight will be the second of three meetings on the season between the ‘Canes and Rockets; Kelowna earned a 7-4 win in the lone meetings so far this season. Tonight is also the first of two meetings within a week as they will meet one week tonight in Lethbridge.
Tune in to 106.7 ROCK beginning at 7:45pm Mountain Time with the pregame show or watch on Browns Socialhouse.
2017-2018 REGULAR SEASON STATS LEADERS:
Goals (25) – Jordy Bellerive Assists (40) – Calen Addison
Points (59) – Jordy Bellerive
PIMS (51) – Matthew Stanley Plus/Minus (+14) – Ty Prefontaine
Wins (28) – Logan Flodell Shutouts (3) – Logan Flodell
Save % (.912) – Logan Flodell Goals Against Average (3.06) – Logan Flodell
– Dylan Cozens has points in 4 straight games (5g-5a); 6 of 9 games (6g-6a); 23 of 35 games (15g-20a)
– Taylor Ross has points in 4 straight games (3g-4a); 7 of 11 games (6g-8a); 11 of 17 games (10g-10a)
– Logan Barlage has points in 2 of 3 games (2g-2a)
– Ty Prefontaine has points in 2 of 3 games (3a)
– Jordy Bellerive has points in 10 of 11 games (8g-11a); 14 of 18 games (10g-15a); 33 of 41 (24g-33a)
– Brad Morrison has points in 4 of 5 games (5g-5a)
– Calen Addison has points in 8 of 11 games (12a); 10 of 15 games (1g-14a); 19 of 29 games (4g-30a)
– Egor Zudilov has points in 4 of 9 games (1g-3a); 5 of 11 games (1g-4a); 7 of 15 games (2g-5a)
– Jadon Joseph has points in 3 of 4 games (1g-3a); 5 of 10 games (2g-4a)
– Zane Franklin has points in 6 of 14 games (4g-5a); 9 of 19 games (6g-7a); 11 of 24 games (7g-8a)
– Brendan Stafford has points in 4 of 8 games (1g-3a)
2017-2018 REGULAR SEASON LEADERS:
– Jordy Bellerive is tied 14th in WHL Scoring with 59 points & is tied 16th in WHL Goals with 25
– Jordy Bellerive is tied 4th in WHL Power Play Goals with 12 & tied 7th in WHL Power Play Assists with 18
– Calen Addison is tied 3rd in WHL Defenseman Scoring with 47 points & tied 2nd in WHL PP Assists with 26
– Calen Addison is 6th in WHL Assists with 40
– Dylan Cozens is tied 1st in WHL Rookie Scoring with 36 points & tied 1st in WHL Rookie Goals with 16
– Logan Flodell is 2nd in WHL Games Played with 39 & 1st in WHL Minutes by a Goaltender with 2278
– Logan Flodell is 2nd in WHL Shots Faced with 1317 & 2nd in WHL Saves with 1201
– Logan Flodell is tied 1st in WHL Wins with 28 & 3rd in Shutouts with 3
– Matthew Stanley is 5 games away from 100 career games
– Ty Prefontaine is 4 games away from 100 career games
– Tate Olson is 5 assists away from 100 career assists
– Tate Olson is 16 games away from 300 career games
– Jordy Bellerive is 12 assists away from 100 career assists
– Jadon Joseph is 5 games away from 100 career games