Hurricanes Visit Raiders Tonight at 6pm
Saskatoon, SK – The Lethbridge Hurricanes continue their four-game East Division road trip tonight as they visit Hockey Town North to face the Prince Albert Raiders at 6:00pm MT at the Art Hauser Centre.
The Hurricanes (32-25-6-0) are coming off their third straight victory last night as they earned a 5-3 win in Saskatoon over the Blades. Taylor Ross and Jake Elmer each scored twice while Jordy Bellerive added the other. Logan Flodell made 43 saves and was named the game’s first star. The win improved the ‘Canes record to 6-1-0-0 in their last seven games. Lethbridge enters with a 13-15-2-0 record on the road this season.
The Raiders (28-25-9-2) have won five straight games entering tonight after a come-from-behind 5-4 shootout win last night in Swift Current against the Broncos. The Raiders trailed 4-1 mid-way through the second period only to score three unanswered to force overtime. Parker Kelly, Brayden Pachal, Vojtech Budik and Jordy Stallard scored in regulation while Kelly netted the shootout winner. The Raiders are 6-2-1-0 in their last nine home games.
Tonight will be the final of four meetings on the season between the Hurricanes and the Raiders; the ‘Canes have posted a 1-2-0-0 record this season against Prince Albert after being handed an 8-2 loss on February 21st at the ENMAX Centre. Lethbridge has posted a 5-2-0-0 record in the last seven head-to-head meetings.
Tonight’s game can be heard on 106.7 ROCK or seen at Browns Socialhouse in Lethbridge.
2017-2018 REGULAR SEASON STATS LEADERS:
Goals (44) – Jordy Bellerive Assists (51) – Calen Addison
Points (89) – Jordy Bellerive
PIMS (80) – Matthew Stanley Plus/Minus (+26) – Ty Prefontaine
Wins (37) – Logan Flodell Shutouts (3) – Logan Flodell
Save % (.913) – Logan Flodell Goals Against Average (3.02) – Logan Flodell
– Ty Prefontaine has points in 6 straight games (1g-5a); 8 of 13 games (2g-6a)
– Jadon Joseph has points in 4 straight games (1g-4a); 7 of 10 games (2g-7a); 15 of 26 games (6g-14a)
– Jordy Bellerive has points in 3 straight games (2g-4a); 9 of 10 games (7g-10a); 51 of 61 (42g-44a)
– Taylor Ross has points in 3 straight games (4g); 7 of 8 games (6g-4a); 21 of 32 games (17g-16a)
– Tate Olson has points in 3 straight games (4a); 4 of 6 games (5a); 7 of 14 (1g-9a)
– Jake Elmer has points in 2 straight games (3a); 5 of 6 games (7a); 6 of 8 games (1g-7a)
– Brad Morrison has points in 2 of 3 games (2g-1a); 8 of 10 games (8g-5a); 20 of 25 games (15g-21a)
– Dylan Cozens has points in 2 of 3 games (2g-1a); 5 of 7 games (4g-4a); 30 of 45 games (19g-27a)
– Egor Zudilov has points in 2 of 3 games (2g-1a); 4 of 6 games (2g-3a); 7 of 12 games (2g-6a)
– Calen Addison has points in 4 of 6 games (1g-6a); 6 of 9 games (1g-9a); 27 of 45 games (5g-41a)
– Matthew Stanley has points in 4 of 9 games (2g-4a)
– Keltie Jeri-Leon has points in 3 of 5 games (2g-1a)
2017-2018 REGULAR SEASON LEADERS:
– Jordy Bellerive is tied 7th in WHL Scoring with 89 points & is tied 5th in WHL Goals with 44
– Jordy Bellerive is tied 3rd in WHL Power Play Goals with 16 & tied 13th in WHL Power Play Assists with 23
– Calen Addison is tied 7th in WHL Defenseman Scoring with 59 points & tied 2nd in WHL PP Assists with 33
– Calen Addison is 12th in WHL Assists with 51
– Dylan Cozens is tied 2nd in WHL Rookie Scoring with 48 points & 1st in WHL Rookie Goals with 20
– Logan Flodell is 3rd in WHL Games Played with 54 & 3rd in WHL Minutes by a Goaltender with 3097
– Logan Flodell is 3rd in WHL Shots Faced with 1784 & 3rd in WHL Saves with 1628
– Logan Flodell is 1st in WHL Wins with 37 & 5th in Shutouts with 3
– Calen Addison is 8 points away from 100 career points
– Igor Merezhko is 10 games away from 200 career games
– Jordy Bellerive is 1 assist away from 100 career assists
– Jordy Bellerive is 3 games away from 200 career games
– Keltie Jeri-Leon is 8 games away from 100 career games
– Brad Morrison is 3 assists away from 150 career assists
– Owen Blocker is 6 games away from 100 career games