2017-2018 Season Tickets
Season Tickets Frequently Asked Questions
What benefits do I get as a season ticket holder of the Hurricanes?
- Save up to 52% off walk up ticket prices
- Guaranteed seat for all 36 home games
- First opportunity to purchase same seat for all Hurricanes playoff games
- Pre-sale opportunity for select concerts and events at the ENMAX Centre
- 10% off merchandise at the Hurricanes Shop
- Hurricanes Rewards Card offering discounts at local businesses
- Special season ticket book coupons
- Season ticket pick up event
Has there been an increase in the cost of season tickets?
- Yes, season tickets have increased from $1.00 to $1.50 per game, this is due to increase costs of operating with no increase in past seasons.
Why are there new season ticket pricing for white and blue sections?
- New ticket concept similar to professional and junior hockey leagues
- Option for families to purchase season tickets at a more economical price
- Entice new season ticket holders
What can I do with my ticket if I can’t make a game?
- Unused season ticket exchange nights are available at selected games during the season for a $3.00 fee
- Tickets are transferable and can be donated to local charities or used by family and friends
I would like to change my season ticket seat. Is this possible?
- Yes! All season ticket holders who renew prior to June 1st, will have the first opportunity to re-locate to any un-sold seat in the ENMAX Centre from June 15th to June 30th. All seats not renewed will be open to the public on July 1st.
- Reserved seats not claimed will be open to the public on July 1st
- All seat change requests must be completed at the ENMAX Centre Ticket Centre
When are season ticket books available for pick up?
- Email notification to our season ticket holders will occur in August, announcing when the season ticket pick up event will be held
I’m moving. How do I update my address?
- To update your address, email, or other account information call the Hurricanes office at (403) 328-1986.
I can’t pay in full right now. Can I pay in installments?
- Contact the Hurricanes office at (403) 328-1986 for details on payment options
Still have questions? Call the Dylan (403-380-7513) or Tamara (403-380-7508).