2021-2022 Season Tickets
Due to league requirements for COVID-19 protocols the Lethbridge Hurricanes switched benches and ends to eliminate any crossover interaction with visiting teams. The Hurricanes have made the decision to permanently change benches and will now be attacking the south end for two out of three periods moving forward. If you would like to move your seats due to this change, please contact the Ticket Centre directly at 403-329-SEAT (7328). Please note, seat changes are subject to availability at the time of request. If you have any questions, please contact the Hurricane office at 403-328-1986.
New this year is the Hurricanes Rain Check program. In lieu of the previous Unused Season Ticket Exchange Nights, season ticket holders will now receive four (4) vouchers that can be used for Rain Check games throughout the regular season allowing season ticket holders to purchase a game ticket for just $3.00, some exclusions apply.
SEASON TICKET RENEWALS
We know it’s been awhile since you’ve had to log onto your EVENUE (ENMAX Centre) account. If you renewed or purchased season tickets last year, you would have created an account. If you don’t remember your password you can reset it on the login page:
- Click the “RENEW ONLINE” button above
- Click “FORGOT PASSWORD”
- Enter the email address associated with your season tickets
- Go to that email address’ inbox to get your new temporary password
- Return to ENMAX Centre’s website
- Log in with your email address and new temporary password
- You will then be prompted to select a new password. It is important that you remember this password so you can manage your account and tickets throughout the season.
BECOME A SEASON TICKET HOLDER
What happens if any games are cancelled or fans are not allowed due to COVID-19?
- You will receive a refund on the value of the tickets for cancelled games or if fans are not allowed next season.