Lethbridge, AB – The Lethbridge Hurricanes begin their first three-in-three weekend of the season tonight as they welcome the Prince Albert Raiders to the ENMAX Centre at 7:00pm.
The Hurricanes (13-13-2-0) ended a two-game losing streak on Wednesday with a 3-2 overtime victory over the Swift Current Broncos at home. Logan Wormald scored twice, including the game-winner, while Yegor Klavdiev added the other in the victory. Lethbridge has posted a 9-5-2-0 record this season at the ENMAX Centre.
The Raiders (13-17-1-1) were last in action on January 2nd when they picked up a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oil Kings at the Art Hauser Centre in Prince Albert. Evan Herman had a hat-trick in the win while Niall Crocker and Keaton Sorensen added the other goals. Prince Albert has posted a 7-9-0-0 record away from home this season.
Tonight will be the second of four meetings on the season between the Hurricanes and Raiders; Lethbridge has posted a 1-0-0-0 record against Prince Albert this season. Tickets for tonight’s game can be purchased at the ENMAX Centre Ticket Centre.
All patrons will be required to provide proof of full vaccination or negative, privately paid for COVID test prior to entry to the ENMAX Centre and must wear a mask at all times in the facility.
DOWNLOAD GAME NOTES/STATS HERE: 01-14-2022 – LET vs. PA
VS. RAIDERS: Tonight will be the second of four meetings this season between the Hurricanes and Raiders. Lethbridge has gone 1-0-0-0 against Prince Albert this season after posting a 1-3-0-0 record in four matchups during the 2019-2020 season. The ‘Canes are 3-6-0-0 in the last nine meetings against Prince Albert while going 84-69-2-1 with six ties all-time against the Raiders.
2021-2022 REGULAR SEASON SERIES
October 23rd/2021 – at Lethbridge (5-3 LET)
January 14th/2022 – at Lethbridge
February 12th/2022 – at Prince Albert
March 8th/2022 – at Prince Albert
2021-2022 REGULAR SEASON STATS LEADERS:
Goals (12) – Justin Hall
Assists (22) – Alex Thacker
Points (29) – Justin Hall
PIMS (40) – Logan Barlage
Plus/Minus (+3) – Liekit Reichle
Wins (9) – Bryan Thomson
Shutouts (0) – N/A
Save % (.896) – Bryan Thomson
Goals Against Average (3.25) – Bryan Thomson
– Yegor Klavdiev has points in 3 straight games (1g-3a)
– Logan Wormald has points in 2 straight games (2g-1a); 3 of 4 games (2g-2a); 9 of 14 games (7g-8a)
– Logan Barlage has points in 2 of 3 games (1g-1a); 3 of 5 games (2g-1a); 6 of 14 games (4g-4a)
– Alex Thacker has points in 4 of 6 games (1g-4a); 5 of 9 games (2g-5a); 7 of 14 games (2g-12a)
– Liekit Reichle has points in 2 of 3 games (2a); 4 of 6 games (4a); 6 of 10 games (1g-5a)
– Justin Hall has points in 3 of 5 games (3g-1a); 4 of 8 games (5g-1a); 13 of 21 games (11g-12a)
– Jett Jones has points in 3 of 5 games (2g-2a); 5 of 8 games (3g-3a); 13 of 21 games (7g-8a)
– Tyson Laventure has points in 3 of 5 games (4a)
– Chase Wheatcroft has points in 3 of 6 games (4a); 4 of 8 games (1g-4a); 9 of 19 games (4g-11a)
– Joe Arntsen has points in 4 of 5 games (1g-4a)
– Nolan Bentham has points in 3 of 8 games (1g-3a); 4 of 10 games (1g-4a)
– Ty Nash has points in 2 of 5 games (2g-2a); 4 of 9 games (5g-3a); 6 of 14 games (7g-2a)
– Logan McCutcheon has points in 2 of 5 games (2a)
REGULAR SEASON MILESTONE WATCH:
– Nolan Bentham is 20 games away from 100 career games
– Joe Arntsen is 6 games away from 100 career games
– Justin Hall is 10 goals away from 50 career goals
– Kade Nolan is 20 games away from 150 career games
– Logan Barlage is 3 assists away from 100 career assists
– Tyson Laventure has 6 games away from 100 career games