Lethbridge, AB – The Lethbridge Hurricanes continue a four-game homestand tonight as they welcome the Regina Pats to the ENMAX Centre at 7:00pm.
The Hurricanes (7-10-0-0) have won two of their last three games after a 7-3 win last Friday against the Medicine Hat Tigers. Justin Hall led the way with a career-high six points in the victory as he, along with Logan Wormald and Alex Thacker, combined for 14 points in the win. Lethbridge has posted a 5-3-0-0 record on home-ice this season.
The Pats (8-10-0-0) are coming off a 6-2 win last night in Medicine Hat to the Tigers. Cole Carrier scored three times while Logan Nijhoff, Connor Bedard and Drew Englot scored the others; Matthew Kieper made 25-saves in the victory. Regina has won back-to-back games since a coaching change that saw John Paddock return to the bench as head coach.
Tonight will be the second of six meetings on the season between the ‘Canes and Pats; Lethbridge earned a 6-1 win on November 13th at the Brandt Centre and are 8-0-0-1 in their last nine meetings against Regina.
Tonight’s game can be streamed on WHL Live at www.watch.chl.ca and broadcast live on 106.7 ROCK. Tickets for tonight’s game can be purchased at the ENMAX Centre Ticket Centre, the Yates Memorial Theatre Ticket Centre, by calling 403-329-SEAT (7328) or online at www.lethbridgehurricanes.com.
All patrons will be required to provide proof of full vaccination or negative, privately paid for COVID test prior to entry to the ENMAX Centre and must wear a mask at all times in the facility, except when eating or drinking.
DOWNLOAD GAME NOTES/STATS HERE: 11-24-2021 – LET vs. REG
VS. PATS: Tonight will be the second of six meetings this season between the Hurricanes and Pats. Lethbridge has posted a 1-0-0-0 record against Regina this season and have won six straight against the Pats; ‘Canes are 8-0-0-1 in the last nine meetings. The ‘Canes have posted an all-time record of 82-73-3-6 with 3 ties while going 50-30-1-3 all-time in Lethbridge against Regina.
2021-2022 REGULAR SEASON SERIES
November 13th/2021 – at Regina (6-1 Win)
November 24th/2021 – at Lethbridge
February 4th/2022 – at Lethbridge
March 5th/2022 – at Regina
March 11th/2022 – at Regina
March 16th/2022 – at Lethbridge
2019-2020 REGULAR SEASON SERIES:
October 13th/2019 – at Regina (5-4 LET)
October 18th/2019 – at Lethbridge (2-1 LET)
November 27th/2019 – at Lethbridge (4-1 LET)
January 24th/2020 – at Regina (7-2 LET)
2021-2022 REGULAR SEASON STATS LEADERS:
Goals (7) – Justin Hall
Assists (17) – Alex Thacker
Points (23) – Justin Hall
PIMS (26) – Trevor Thurston
Plus/Minus (+7) – Justin Hall
Wins (5) – Bryan Thomson
Shutouts (0) – N/A
Save % (.893) – Bryan Thomson
Goals Against Average (3.55) – Jared Picklyk
– Trevor Thurston has points in 3 straight games (1g-2a)
– Justin Hall has points in 3 of 4 games (4g-6a); 5 of 7 games (4g-8a); 9 of 12 games (6g-11a)
– Alex Thacker has points in 2 of 3 games (7a); 3 of 6 games (8a); 6 of 12 games (2g-13a)
– Jett Jones has points in 5 of 6 games (3g-3a); 6 of 10 games (4g-3a)
– Logan Wormald has points in 2 of 3 games (3g-4a)
– Logan Barlage has points in 2 of 3 games (2g-1a)
– Ty Nash has points in 2 of 3 games (2g); 4 of 11 games (4g-3a)
– Logan McCutcheon has points in 2 of 5 games (1g-1a)
– Joe Arntsen has points in 3 of 6 games (2g-3a)
– Chase Wheatcroft has points in 3 of 5 games (1g-4a); 5 of 10 games (3g-7a)
REGULAR SEASON MILESTONE WATCH:
– Nolan Bentham is 31 games away from 100 career games
– Joe Arntsen is 17 games away from 100 career games
– Justin Hall is 7 games away from 150 career games
– Justin Hall is 5 points away from 100 career points
– Noah Boyko is 5 games away from 150 career games
– Alex Thacker is 3 games away from 100 career games
– Ty Nash is 1 game away from 100 career games
– Chase Wheatcroft is 8 games away from 100 career games
– Logan Barlage is 5 games away from 250 career games
– Logan Barlage is 2 points away from 150 career points
– Logan Barlage is 6 assists away from 100 career assists