The Lethbridge Hurricanes Hockey Club is looking for an enthusiastic, skilled performer to bring life to the organizations mascot for the 2017-2018 Western Hockey League season.
The mascot will work closely under the direction of the Game Night Coordinator while helping produce in-game skits to enhance the mascot’s image and overall game night experience. You will need to have a high level of energy, a strong stage presence and the ability to improvise while on the go.
- Strong skating ability required
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to improvise and interact with fans
- Must be able to work all Hurricanes home games, including playoffs
- Must be able to work scheduled appearances when necessary
- Must have own transportation
- Must possess knowledge of hockey
- Outgoing and creative personality with a willingness and desire to have fun!
- Dependability – displays punctuality, follows instructions, responds to managers instructions
- Mascot experience an assest
Please submit your resume outlining your skills and qualifications to:
Game Night Coordinator
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org